Having a DOC (day of coordinator) is one of the best wedding gifts you can give yourself! On the day of your wedding, I will ensure your plans are carried out smoothly and discreetly handle any problem that may arise. I act as the liaison with Avalon Legacy Ranch, vendors, parents, and you. Moreover, I work exclusively with Avalon Legacy Ranch, which means I have personal relationships with staff members, know the venue forwards and backwards, and can provide individualized detail to make your day unique to you.
Day Of Coordination Includes:
- One on-site meeting at Avalon Legacy Ranch to discuss layouts & logistics
- Creation of pre-ceremony, ceremony, and reception timelines for you and your vendors
- Confirmation of all vendors two weeks prior to the wedding
- Attend and assist with rehearsal
- 12 hours of coordination on the day of the wedding
- Manage checklists and timeline to make sure all events go smoothly
- Oversee set up of ceremony and reception decor
- Coordinating/Assisting in ALL aspects of ceremony and reception
- Dispense any remaining day-of payments to wedding professionals
- Assistance in packing up personal decor items and gifts
- Provide "Emergency Wedding Kit" for all the bridal party needs
- Most importantly, ensure you, your family, and your and guests are having an amazing time!
Need Just A Little Help?
- For all those "I wish I had someone" moments
- $125/hr - Minimum of 4hrs required
Hear what Avalon Legacy Ranch staff & Brides have to say:
"Donna was an absolute LIFESAVER on our wedding day at Avalon Legacy Ranch. She coordinated with all of our vendors and the ALR staff, allowing me and my husband to enjoy time with our wedding party stress-free! She truly cared about our expectations for the day and never made me feel our requests were "too much"! Because of her careful scheduling, my husband and I were able to have 30 minutes to ourselves after the ceremony to actually eat and relish the moment! Donna is a natural at what she does and even our vendors and friends commented on her professionalism and kindness! Hiring Donna as your day-of coordinator is the best decision you can make for your wedding day!" ~ Kimberly C.
~"Donna's client was an old friend of mine and it was extremely important to me that everything went perfectly on the day of the wedding. Naturally, the wedding day got rained out. Rainy wedding days are always stressful and chaotic, but Donna handled everything absolutely perfectly. There are always hiccups during every wedding, but thankfully her great organization skills and calm demeanor mid the chaos took over and make everything run seamlessly.".... ~ Avalon Legacy Ranch Staff
""Ready, willing, and able only begins to describe Donna. One of the best decisions I made for my daughter's wedding day was to hire Donna as our Day-Of-Coordinator. Her take charge spirit gave us peace of mind and her calming demeanor freed us to enjoy the moment with friends and loved ones. She tackled the unpredicted events head on, often doing tasks beyond her responsibility, and orchestrated the planned events with grace. I was truly impressed with her genuine interest in others and with her level of service. I recommend her highly." ~ Jan S.
...."Donna is organized, calm, collected and an absolute joy to work with. I highly recommend her to any brides looking for the ideal person to help orchestrate their perfect day. With Donna, you know every detail will be taken care of and your day will be stress free! ~ Avalon Legacy Ranch Staff
"Donna is the epitome of professionalism and personalization. Beyond her organizational skills and creativity, she was able to provide personal touches that made everything unique to our wants and needs. She was personable and friendly and communicated every last detail. I would highly recommend Donna to anyone!" ~ Rachael M.